ARCpoint Labs can run any basic health test. As a collection lab, we can collect for any lab test your doctor would order. To get any of the tests below, simply call your local ARCpoint Labs.
Even if your doctor hasn’t ordered a test, or you don’t have an established relationshop with a doctor, ARCpoint can run lab tests to screen for basic health questions without a doctor’s prescription or order. No insurance is needed either.
For an affordable, one-time fee, we can draw your labs. You’ll receive the test results confidentially. What you do with them is up to you. You may keep them on file or take them to your physician’s office to seek medical consultation.
Basic Checkup Profile
- Urinalysis (checks for kidney disorders and infection)
- Blood Pressure
- CBC with differential (checks for anemia, infection and other diseases)
- CMP (14 tests that give information about kidney function, liver function, electrolyte acid/base balance, blood sugar & blood proteins)
- Lipid panel with LDL:HDL ratio
- Thyroid panel with TSH
Everything from the Basic Checkup PLUS:
- NMR Lipo Profile (cholesterol particle size)
- DHEA-S (adrenal gland function)
- WOMEN: Estrogens
- MEN: Testosterone and PSA
Learn More About Our Testing Services
Chances are good there is an ARCpoint Labs location near you. Find it below and contact them today.